Saturday, June 20, 2009

My weekends....

Those were the days when I will just spend my weekend doing nth except shopping, sleeping or go for movies....

But, after doing this for almost 5 yrs, all of a sudden I just felt all these 'hobbies' are just a waste of time....

Hmmm.... and I finally decided to spend my weekend doing more quality hobbies... and that is... Cooking and Baking... :)

I used to cook simple dishes occasionally during weekend before my wedding, however, for the past 1 yr, as been pretty busy with the wedding prep and after that, the laziness continues in the flow of my body, resulting us to 'tapau' every weekend.. and it has been pretty unhealthy.

So, finally early this month, the energy in me initiated me to open up a few recipe books and I am enjoying reading recipe and trying it out :)

The 1st dish that I ventured to was Fish Slice Cake. And, hubby loves it :)
The next day, I cooked Fried Chicken with Capsicum and Black Pepper.. and hubby start asking if I could cook Black Pepper Beef for him... hahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment